Why Adopting a Hybrid Work Model Will Help You Attract, Retain and Engage Your Employees
Wed, Nov 2nd 1:00PM EST
- Moderator: Sam Fiorella
- Speaker: Paul Pittman
- Paul is the founding partner of The Human Well (THW), founded in 2003, a boutique consulting practice working with boards, business owners, and C Suites both in Canada and internationally of public, and private organizations on strategic human capital initiatives.
- Paul has led successful reward and HR teams at Massey-Ferguson, Laidlaw, Japan Tobacco (RJR Nabisco), AngloGold Ashanti, and Alcan and consulting teams at Anderson/Deloitte and Mercer. He is a former member of the Conference Board of Canada's Council of Human Resource Executives, a globally published author, and speaker, and is an expert witness on compensation matters, and a former board chair and director.
- Don't hesitate to reach out to Paul Pittman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guest BOA member: Kathryn Hill BA, CPA, CGA, FCPA.
- Seasoned Manager and Board of Director member, with in-depth knowledge and experience in Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, Pension/Investments, Share Purchase and Corporate Insurance programs for multiple countries around the world.
Leave a comment