Dayna MoralesDayna Morales
Member since Sep 2022

I have been working from home since March 2020. While most of my department thought it was going to be a difficult change, I have embraced it. I enjoy the flexibility of my hours as well as not having to drive, or take a train etc. every morning. I have found that my work/life balance has significantly improved and that I am much more happier and healthier. While there is less face to face social interactions with my co-workers, I have found that I am far more productive and my time management and productivity has increased. The meetings we have now seem to always stay on topic but still have a little fun chatting before and afterwards. During the 2020-2021 year, my company went though a lot of downsizing due to the industry crash and from Covid. My team of 2 reports were let go and I was left on my own to run the department. I was so lucky to have the most amazing manager that opened me up to connecting with the American and Latin American PR teams to become a super team. I have been given the opportunity to learn multiple countries payrolls and I am now responsible for 2 Latin American Payrolls and 3 Canadian Payrolls. I have been given so many learning opportunities despite the fact that I am 100% remote and in a different country. My job has become my dream job and I am enjoying every minute of it.

September 13, 2022 at 22:40