Highly ranked most robust, efficient, new Payroll System

• Rosalyn Vicary, PCPRosalyn Vicary, PCP
    Member since Sep 2022

If you were to pick your favorite Payroll system, name and rank them in order. And why? Highly ranked most robust, efficient, new Payroll System

October 23, 2022 at 01:09
    • Anonymous

Ceridian Dayforce is my favourite. I found it to be quite adaptable to the company and if you take the time to learn a bit about what goes on in the background and how it works, you can even do some of the modifications on your own and their system support is good. I’ve used a couple of ADP systems and their system support is very lacking and I’ve found that ADP does not support the creation of ROEs very well.

December 14, 2022 at 15:07
      • Trina Anderson, PCPTrina Anderson, PCP
        Member since Aug 2022

In 2015 , we moved from an antiquated Ceridian to the ADP workforce Now program. It was a game changer for us. It streamlined so many of the manual processes that I was doing. It has evolved even more since we first got it and we are now looking into adding more HR modules for more increased efficiency during our on-boarding set ups.

June 13, 2023 at 22:09
        • Jenna GuyJenna Guy
          Member since Sep 2022

Hey Rosalyn! If you’re looking to build a shortlist of potential vendors, I recommend checking out this resource: https://17thfloor.com/resources/hris-buyers-guide-avanti/. It has a handy feature checklist so you can compare different vendors.

July 5, 2023 at 13:03
          • Harman Dhatt PCPHarman Dhatt PCP
            Member since Sep 2022

My favorite payroll software is Payworks. It is user-friendly.

August 10, 2023 at 19:21
            • The topic ‘Highly ranked most robust, efficient, new Payroll System’ is closed to new replies.