Home > Topics > Building Your Career
I’m currently working on a presentation for a payroll network & share event regarding Payroll and HR KPIs.
There was a great article in Dialogue (Volume 45, Issue 2) written by Tina Beauchamp, PLP, regarding Payroll KPIs which offered ways for the Payroll Department to measure its performance.
1. Do you use KPIs to measure and track departmental or organizational performance?
2. Do you share the result with your wider team?
3. Do you (payroll) or HR track and report other metrics regularly (ie. turnover, employee net promoter score, days to hire, cost of turnover, etc.)?
4. Which metrics do you consider to be the most valuable for your organization?
5. Are there any metrics that you believe have the least amount of value for your organization?
E.g. suggest additional content or a new source, ask a question, etc.
E.g. grammar error or typo, broken link, incorrect data, etc.
Only fill in if you are not human
Gain full access to The 17th Floor.Still wondering why join?